We provide a full range of corporate services and company secretarial support to
Hong Kong and overseas firms.
Whether a company is newly established, or is already well established, a lot of work needs to be done to set up and maintain its operations. We can provide experienced staff to help with all the company secretarial matters that may be required.
- The scope of our company secretarial services includes:
- Incorporation of Hong Kong and overseas companies with on-going company secretarial services
- Routine company secretarial duties and compliance to Companies Ordinance
- Registered and correspondence address and provision of resident secretary
- Nominee directors/shareholders and authorized representatives
- Liquidation, dissolution and cessation of business
- Application of working visa and special programme visa
- Corporate services for companies listed on the HK Stock Exchanges
- Deregistration and Members' Voluntary Winding-up:
Pursuant to the Companies Ordinance and other regulations, companies apply for deregistration or members' voluntary winding-up requires to proceed with series of procedures. We provide one-stop services to our client in order to solve the problem accurately and timely.