Tax Advisory

The Inland Revenue Department ("IRD") will issue tax return to individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, property owners and limited companies. Such persons and corporations should complete and file the tax return within 1 to 3 month from the issue date of the tax return together with the required documents to the "IRD". Profits tax return will be issued within 18 months from the commencement date of business of companies in Hong Kong. Should the person haven't received the profits tax return from the "IRD", he/she should notify the "IRD" its chargeability of Hong Kong Profits Tax.

We keep ourselves well informed of legislation affecting taxes in Hong Kong and China. With our expertise and experience, we strive to help companies to make the best use of tax concessions, and therefore reduce tax liabilities and enhance business profitability.